Economic/Monetary/Community Resource Trust, HUB is a HUB, Sustainable Community Network action focus group.
October 19, 2005Edit
ECONOMIC AND MONETARY POLICY – Spence
Case: New Orleans: development from within or from without?
Community resources: get back something from one’s earning power vs. receiving hand-outs.
- Generate responsibility
- Diminished resources creates haves and have-nots
- Review Spence’s papers
- Create time dollars (put time into the time bank and receive services
- Preserve community resources
- Develop community property into land trusts
Community Resource ManagementEdit
Looking for resources lacking in the community and need to be developed
- Identify needs
sustainable living wage
maximum wage (100% taxation thereafter)
- What needs to be made or identified